Photo courtesy of Lisa Hobbs
To help you know what subjects to focus on, we have made a list of high-demand content for November. Customers will be looking for images that include food and drinks, modern apothecary, seasonal activities, and the celebration of a new year, new you! Plan your shoots and uploads accordingly!
Try to include Images with people of diverse ethnicities, ages, abilities, and non-binary/LGBTQ+ individuals.
Special occasions with food and drinks
- The holidays are approaching, and customers want images of people getting together to eat, drink, and be merry.
- Capture images of family meals, romantic dinners, picnics, and other special moments.
- And remember—it’s not the holiday season without eggnog!
The modern apothecary
Images focusing on the apothecary of natural wellness will be searched, with a special focus on self-care.
- Content depicting an organic, minimalist lifestyle and the comfort of aromatherapy (essential oils, incense, candles, etc.) will be a hot commodity.
- Make sure to add images of herbal formulations, including wildflowers and herbs, to your uploads.
- Try to capture LGBTQ+ models in activities that celebrate and highlight the upcoming season.
- Customers will be searching for the energy and possibilities that the new season brings.
- Capture images of everyday indoor and outdoor activities in aspirational environments.
New year, new you
- A new year is upon us, so provide images celebrating this milestone and the resolutions that come with it.
- Customers will want to see lifestyle images of people ringing in the new year.
- With a new year comes a new you! Upload visuals depicting a fresh start, with goal setting, vision boarding, and bucket listing.
Best of luck Wirestockers!
Eric Alexanders from team Wirestock.